NYSportsJournalism.com is a sports marketing Web site that covers breaking news, ad campaigns, Q&As, blogs and other sports and entertainment marketing, media and sponsorship activities.
NYSportsJournalism.com launched in January 2009 under the direction of Barry Janoff, who has more than 25 years experience in sports marketing as a writer and editor.
ChicagoSportsJournalism.com, BostonSportsJournalism.com, SanFranciscoSportsJournalism.com and LosAngelesSportsJournalism.com are currently micro-sites at NYSportsJournalism.com but are being planned as breakout sites with location-specific ad support.
The NYSJ Web site is supported by SquareSpace.com. Traffic is 10,000+ visits per day / 70% unique visitors.
A free supporting Newsletter goes to 500+ subscribers 2-3 times per week.
News from NYSportsJournalism.com is picked up a on regular basis by Google, Yahoo!, MediaPost and others. Several articles have been written about the site in recent months, including Folio Magazine, MediaPost Publications, SportsBusinessDaily, ESPN, Yahoo! and others.
Demographics are focused on, but not limited to, marketing, entertainment and advertising executives; investment firms and retailers with or seeking sports and entertainment marketing and sponsorship alliances; publications and online sites that cover sports and entertainment media and marketing; organizers of sports and entertainment events; and members of pro, college and fantasy sports leagues and teams. The Web site is visited on a regular basis by the marketing departments of the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, Nascar, NYRoadRunners, ESPN, Fox, CBS Sports, SI, Sports Business Journal, Sporting News, Octagon, BBDO and many Fortune 500 companies.
Banner: 522 pixel width x 100 pixel height
Right Column: 160 pixel width x 240 pixel height max
Right Column: 160 pixel width x 480 pixel height max
Ad Rates (per month) all with live links:
• Home page Banner ad plus "Page One" placement (Most Popular, Ad Campaigns, Q&As, Editorials): $500
• Sitewide 160x240 (max) right column ad above the fold: $350
* Sitewide 160x240 (max) right column ad below the fold: $300
• Sitewide 160x480 (max) right column ad: $500
• Banner ad 522x100 on "Sports Marketing" high-traffic category home pages (Auto Racing, College, etc.) and "Agencies/Media/Stats" high-traffic category home pages (Sponsorships, Ad Agencies, Ad Campaigns, Upcoming Events, Stats/Surveys): $200 per section, maximum (3), depending on availability (For example: Auto Racing, College, Media $200 x 3 = $600 per month).
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
Barry Janoff, Executive Editor